AdHitz

Saturday 6 August 2016

My Top 10 "Feel Good" Images.

Happy Saturday!!

Ordinarily, I load my posts up with sentence after sentence....tonight I thought I would do something a little different. As regular readers know, I went through a pretty bad patch but managed to crawl my way back out of it and see the better side of things. One thing that helped was the posts I had put on Instagram (feel free to check them out https://www.instagram.com/chrissie_em/)  My son had them printed up for me and displayed so when I walked into different parts of the house, one was always in view....

Now I know not everyone is set up on Instagram so I thought I'd add my favourite ones here for my readers to enjoy.

These are the 10 pics that have been the most help to me, and from the feedback I receive, the ones that are helping to motivate or inspire others. I hope you like them and I hope that some may even inspire you.

Mistakes are normal...

Shine Bright


Stay Strong, Soulja On!


Where there's a will, there's a way.


Be the best person you can be.


Display determination!


You are your author, don't let anyone take that .


Positive beats negative

SMILE!


You matter!!

This last one I made large as I feel it is the most important...

Please feel free to print these up to display around your environment or share with others that you may think will benefit from these.

I'd love to hear if any of them have helped you feel good, Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment